Friday, August 9, 2013

Putting Yourself Out There


As I work through this current grad school class, we have been assigned the task of building a website. Initially, I was pretty excited as I thought, “Whoopee! I don't have to do this work again.” I had just built a website for my husband’s business, Ace’s Dog Sled (www.acesdogsled.com) in April. The professor said that she wants lots of analytics and measurement. Ace’s website would garner just that.

Alas, the professor thwarted me at the pass and I have been made to create another website. This one, this time, is just for me. It features my current and past work and his housed as though I was freelancing. I have in the past and I may again in the future – but I'm not now. Just putting everything out there for all to see. That is the nature of my business I suppose.


So please take a few minutes to view my website - http://cj6886.wix.com/cjcommunications. Let me know your thoughts, what you'd like to see, what you don’t like, etc. I look forward to and welcome your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please use your name so I know who's talking! :)