Monday, July 15, 2013

Inaugural Post & A Revival of Off the Cuff

Welcome to my inaugural post! Years ago I think I started a blog but, as many of you have likely experienced, life got in the way and the blog went by the wayside. So, here I am again - putting fingers to keyboard, thoughts to screen.

The name of the blog, "CJ's Off the Cuff," is a revival of sorts. When I worked as a reporter in Edgerton, WI, I had a column with a similar name. This was back in the day before blogs, email and that thing we call the Internet. Those of you under 30 may think that was the Dark Ages but we got by just fine, thank you very much!

That said, in that column I took the opportunity to talk about things on my mind around the world, around the community and about life in general. It turns out that I touched a few people with that column, thus I'm compelled to try my hand at this once again.

I will warn you, my posts may be random. They'll range from the adventures of my two pets, to musings about nicknames and from the latest project that I'm working on to issues in the agricultural community that I feel need to be discussed. Yes, the posts will run the gamut. 

So hang on tight, it could be a fun ride as we explore my inner brain workings.

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please use your name so I know who's talking! :)