Friday, September 20, 2013

Home Projects - Part 3

When I last wrote about the home projects that my dear husband and I are undertaking, I believe we were only at the egress window and refrigerator stage. Oh, and we were about to start the second story deck.

Much has happened since then! What with school and Chilimania, I haven't had much time to think about writing.

That said, in the weeks since my last post, we have put up two ceiling fans with one more to go; installed a dining room light fixture; put in a new screen door; put up the second floor deck; painted half of the basement floor; painted the office (almost done!); and had solar panels installed.

I should add that by we, I mean Eric as the project manager. I quite honestly have had it easy as I go to work and come home to see a newly completed project. I love my husband!

Additionally we just purchased a new couch (comes today) and painted the first floor deck. 

WHEW! Okay, breathe. . . .

So here are some pics! 
The deck!
The solar panels!
The new front screen door.
One of the new ceiling fans....
And, the newly painted deck.

Much more to come! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please use your name so I know who's talking! :)